Saturday 31 January 2009

Get #1 on Google With a Blog

I have shot 13 blogs to the top of Google, with hard work, and a few tricks up my sleeve.

Ranked #1 on Google worldwide:

Sustainability Advertising (for Creative Wonders)
Freelance English Copywriter (for me)
English Copywriter (for me as well)
Native English Teacher (for my fiancee, Maria)
Vancouver Transit Advertising (for my friend, Jon at Lamar)
Pardon Services Canada Testimonials (for Pardon Services Canada)
Copywriter in Hong Kong (also for me)
A Copywriter in Asia (yep, me again)
Oslo webdesign (for my friend, Kristian)
How do I get rid of my Canadian criminal record? (for PSC)
Pardon Me, Canada (for Pardon Services Canada)
Remove Your Record (for Pardon Services Canada)

And of course:

Immersion Creative

In progress:

I want to study in Canada (for Small World Studies)
Study in Canada work in Canada (for Small World Studies)

If you would like me to make a blog for you, I have special packages available on my website: Immersion Creative